7.45 - 8.30 am: You will be picked up at your hotel and then driven to Halong Bay. You'll have a short break (about 20 minutes) on the halfway before arriving in Tuan Chau tourist wharf at 12.15 pm.
12.30 pm: You will board a boat and cruise through the most beautiful place of the bay with the famous islets such as Cock Fighting, Dinh Huong islets,...while enjoying fresh seafood lunch (on the boat).
13.15 pm: Visiting floating village (Or kayaking, motor boat, a bamboo boat if you have booked). You'll also visit Thien Cung Cave (haven grotto)
16.30 pm: You will return to Tuan Chau tourist wharf and take the bus back to Hanoi. We drop you off at your hotel. Your tour will finish at 20.30 pm.
– Vehicle (A/C)
– Driver: Proficient, safe, experienced
– Tour guide: English speaking guide (enthusiastic, experienced)
– Entrance fees: During the tour
– Lunch: Vietnamese meal (standard and hygienic meal)
– Boat: Safe, clean and beautiful
– Tips to guide and other personal expenses