– Hiking into the primary rainy forest Cuc Phuong National Park
– Visit the Endangered Primate Rescue Central
– Explore the beauty of nature by visiting the dense, grass jungle valley, seeing the giant ancient tree and various fauna and flora
8.00 am: Hanoi Old Quarter Car’s driver pick up at hotel in Hanoi, then depart for Cuc Phuong national park towards to the Southwest of Hanoi, it takes about 2,5 hours (120 km) to get to Cuc Phuong primary forest (It was officially opened in 1960 as the first nature reserve in Vietnam).
10.30 am: Arrive in Cuc Phuong National park, we will firstly visit the Endangered Primate Rescue Centre is a non-profit organization dedicated to the rehabilitation, breeding, research, and conservation of endangered primates, and to the protection of their habitats.
Then keep going into the park central, stop to discover an ancient human cave, have lunch at house-on-stilted in the park central.
Taking a short trek into the National Park for sightseeing and learn more of fauna and flora in this oldest forest of Vietnam. Keep hiking in the jungle to the Thousand years old Tree (Parashurama Stellata).
16.00 pm: Back on the car to return to Hanoi. End this tour around 16.30 pm at your hotel.
Price from $ 90/person
– Private transfer as specified in the itinerary
– English-speaking tour guide
– Entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
– Lunch at local restaurant
– Drink water
– Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses
– Travel insurance